Battle of Albert Square New Years Eve

cyberblue

Probably about 1975 when home on leave from the Royal Navy i went to celebrate the New Year in Albert Square. After the bells over three quarters of the crowd starting singing rag songs .It kicked of good style after that .Never known it to happen before that or since .Running battles all over town that night and on the bus home .

Probably about 1975 when home on leave from the Royal Navy i went to celebrate the New Year in Albert Square. After the bells over three quarters of the crowd starting singing rag songs .It kicked of good style after that .Never known it to happen before that or since .Running battles all over town that night and on the bus home .

Good and lets hope it never happens again ... Yawn......

If your'e tired you'd have been better going to bed, instead of replying sarcastically to someones non-derogitory post.

That's it you've wound me up no end... See you in Albert Square Tonight, I'll be the one with the City hat on ... Haha :p

It'd be Chelsea fans, but it would be Everton who got a ban!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.