Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i don't understand is no matter who they play they always have an easy pass with players in acres of space. Even on that 5 aside pitch, Anfield. We never seem to have an inch.

Somebody connected with statistics for betting gets it wrong perhaps deliberately and when their error is pointed out they say City fans are 'crying'?

There are things about the way football is going that knocks another nail into the coffin of the Beautiful Game.

Some posters say who gives a fuck - well l do but its becoming more difficult all the time.

Not bad considering most of their passes are long balls hoofed hopefully upfield, or hit and hope high crosses into the box. It's amazing how the media are impressed by the same tactics they mercilessly criticised English club and national sides for many years.

Can’t knock that set of results. Takes some doing in this league to go unbeaten for that long. The one positive is that even though they will win the league with 6/7 games to spare, they won’t have that Kompany moment or Aguero moment. I am sure they will be thrilled at the win but I found our 100 points season win a bit meh at the end. The Huddersfield celebration game was all a bit flat. I think they are that far ahead now they will also go for the cups. Imagine em winning the CL again too!

Why are teams not raiding their fitness team

They partially raided ours (along with poaching our scouts and hacking the scouting network). To be fair we could do with an overhaul on fitness department (but we have been saying that for years). Injuries are our Achilles' heel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.