Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They partially raided ours (along with poaching our scouts and hacking the scouting network). To be fair we could do with an overhaul on fitness department (but we have been saying that for years). Injuries are our Achilles' heel
We had like no injuries in 11/12, no muscle injuries on either Vinny or Aguero, and then Mancini got rid of the fitness team. After that we have struggled almost every year with injuries

Why are BT saying they’ve gone a calendar year unbeaten

BT should make it clear that they gone a calender year unbeaten in the "PL". Don't make it bigger than what it is. just PL.

Surely Napoli beat them twice in the group stage, once in the Friendlies. And last group stage they also lost to Napoli and Red Star.
So yeah, whatever, those cnuts Dippers aren't unbeatable.

Those two Tweets, in conjunction with each other, don't make any sense. If the record doesn't matter, then why Tweet it in the first place along with a really wank emoji? If it does matter, then why is anybody 'crying' about it being wrong?

Make your fucking mind up, you fucking weird cünt.
I think on another note it's so extremely dangerous that Twitter so freely gives out that blue tick. There's so many easily influenced people out there and that verification stamp means that petty attitudes like this become so ridiculously infectious. And in this specific case the abuse is only targeted at us, an innocent fanbase. I've always thought it's fair game to go after clubs for being a bit mardy (even if it is City) but the fact is they've gone after regular folk and it's just so not on. Très disappointing.

Ha dickhead,them not you
That you needed to clarify that gave me a chuckle! :p

Fair play to them getting the pass record

ours was against Swansea I believe
Never thought that be broken
Damn!

Somebody connected with statistics for betting gets it wrong perhaps deliberately and when their error is pointed out they say City fans are 'crying'?

There are things about the way football is going that knocks another nail into the coffin of the Beautiful Game.

Some posters say who gives a fuck - well l do but its becoming more difficult all the time.
Well said.

Fair play to them getting the pass record

ours was against Swansea I believe
Never thought that be broken
Damn!

Could be wrong, but think they broke their own club record but not the overall, which is still ours, including the 2nd and 3rd spots too.

Not bad considering most of their passes are long balls hoofed hopefully upfield, or hit and hope high crosses into the box. It's amazing how the media are impressed by the same tactics they mercilessly criticised English club and national sides for many years.
So..at the back end of a really tiring xmas fixture list when most teams are suffering from fatigue..livarpool total impressive passing figures...well well well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.