Australia Fires

Volcanoes don’t just pump out CO2 emissions, they pump out heat n’all.

But I’m not denying that human activity is a cause. Don’t know why you think I am.

Residential lighting and heating creates a great amount of heat as well.

Not going to argue about it anymore, but my advice would be to go and research this properly - before going against the vast majority of climate scientists and scientists globally and peddling some fringe theory that 'Volcanoes' are the main cause of the huge speed increase of temperatures globally the past 60 years.

Only one group who should be blame for this , the thick as fuck aborigines that destroyed Australian landscape all them years ago because they didn't know how to hunt!

Only one group who should be blame for this , the thick as fuck aborigines that destroyed Australian landscape all them years ago because they didn't know how to hunt!
Tbf they used to deliberately start these fires as they understood they are an essential part of the Australian ecology. Do gooders stopped this and also folk collecting firewood from the bush.

21 dead and 30,000 evacuated in Jakarta because of flooding. Sod all to do with climate change though.

I shouldn't laugh at the above but I did find it funny, however it's very controversial as the Aboriginies know and care far more about the nature and symbiosis of their land. They claim to be the custodians and guardians so I cant see them wantonly destroying that that is basically keeping them alive....They are probably more qualified than most on the subject of bush fires.

I shouldn't laugh at the above but I did find it funny, however it's very controversial as the Aboriginies know and care far more about the nature and symbiosis of their land. They claim to be the custodians and guardians so I cant see them wantonly destroying that that is basically keeping them alive....They are probably more qualified than most on the subject of bush fires.

There idea of hunting was burning down huge amounts of land and eating the charred remains. Completely change the landscape, savages from what I've read.

There idea of hunting was burning down huge amounts of land and eating the charred remains. Completely change the landscape, savages from what I've read.
I thought it was to herd or corral the animals into a killing zone, so to speak. They did come up with ingenious methods of hunting....catching hawks on the edge of the fire by hiding in a hole, wafting some feathers on a stick, the hawk would dive down to ' kill the bird ', which, if it was real........ would itself be hunting distressed or injured animals, only to be grabbed by the Aborigini. Clever and courageous.

I thought it was to herd or corral the animals into a killing zone, so to speak. They did come up with ingenious methods of hunting....catching hawks on the edge of the fire by hiding in a hole, wafting some feathers on a stick, the hawk would dive down to ' kill the bird ', which, if it was real........ would itself be hunting distressed or injured animals, only to be grabbed by the Aborigini. Clever and courageous.
Can’t see a hawk being great eating but needs must and all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.