Ways of making money on the side

frimpongs_buzzin

I’m always trying to think of ways to make a bit of money. I’ve tried buying and selling vintage clothes, design work, weekend jobs etc, nothing ever really works for me. I’d sell my body if I wasn’t ugly!

people in England have money to spend, I just need to find something to make them part with it.

has anyone come up any simple (and legal) ways to get money out of people? Let’s hear them!

I’m always trying to think of ways to make a bit of money. I’ve tried buying and selling vintage clothes, design work, weekend jobs etc, nothing ever really works for me. I’d sell my body if I wasn’t ugly!

people in England have money to spend, I just need to find something to make them part with it.

has anyone come up any simple (and legal) ways to get money out of people? Let’s hear them!
Have you disabled ad-blocker for this site?

If the rags can sell season cards to mugs you must be able to come up with something.

Maybe buy a small van and sell dog shit butties on Matt Busby Way.

Ppl buy 'luxury' services in increasing numbers these days. Bin washing, oven cleaning, dog walking etc etc. Just a thought.

If the rags can sell season cards to mugs you must be able to come up with something.

Maybe buy a small van and sell dog shit butties on Matt Busby Way.
Sorry, I have the exclusive rights. My white turd line is very profitable, due to rarity value.

Couple of things some of my mates have done to boost income.

1. Matched Betting. If you haven’t done it already. Need to be fairly organised to do this by all accounts but in year one, this lad says he made a few grand.

2. Another buys second hand decent trainers/football boots on EBay and then cleans them up etc and sells em on. He does really well doing this, particularly the football boots. He also goes to car boot sales and sniffs our things that he can sell on eBay. Offers silly money for them and often the seller just sells at that price as they are novices. He says he makes around £5-10k a year on top of his income but he is a part time postman so has loads of time on his hands.

Fancy doing some TV extra work when I retire. A guy I worked with used to get paid for hours pretending to be asleep in the Woolpack (Emmerdale for those that don't know, Emmerdale Farm for the FOCs).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.