Amazon prime

Picture was perfect again. Just need to work on the timing issues. I was at least 2 mins behind so knew all the goals before they came.

Picture was perfect again. Just need to work on the timing issues. I was at least 2 mins behind so knew all the goals before they came.
My picture was shit. Just like watching a bad computer streaming. Could be my tv but no issues with sky sports or bt sports.

Great start, then morphed into Sky and BT via their non-City pundits.

BT and sky also have timing issues,just keep away from phone and other devices for latest score,simple.

It's not simple, my phone needs to be on me at all times. BT and Sky are seconds, not minutes. Big difference.

The only benefit of Amazon Prime is the option to mute the commentator and listen to the stadium instead. I took great delight in muting that wittering bastard John Champion last night, shame the same option doesn't exist with Sky or BT. Games would be a lot more enjoyable without having to put up with 'Carra', 'Macca' or whichever other Scouser happens to be doing the commentary.

Wish I’d realised this option was available the other night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.