Pep's contract situation

Whoever the manager is come the summer, one thing I have heard must surely indicate Pep has plenty of incentive to stick around.

Try £350m reasons.

We are already way down the line with agents.

It will be the biggest spend in the history of football....

Presume this wont be a net spend. Over a third of this will come from player sales (sane, mendy, cancelo).

Mbappe and new full backs please

As much as I’d like to believe Tolmie, I doubt we’ll spend more than £150m in the summer. Probably work out even less when you factor in players leaving.
That’s just a feeling btw. Love to be wrong.

We have been in negotiations for a few weeks for two players alone who would cost £150m together.

Pep has been told he can have the Sane money and there is £200m which is being appropriated from the recent stake sale of CFG.

The boy from Inter Milan will cost us £110m in July...

£200k a week is coming off the wage bill with Dave moving on.

Incidentally, Stones is still being kept in the dark over a new contract.

We also like Semedo at Barca.

We have been in negotiations for a few weeks for two players alone who would cost £150m together.

Pep has been told he can have the Sane money and there is £200m which is being appropriated from the recent stake sale of CFG.

Hope so,mate.

As much as I’d like to believe Tolmie, I doubt we’ll spend more than £150m in the summer. Probably work out even less when you factor in players leaving.
That’s just a feeling btw. Love to be wrong.

don't think you will be far wrong, can see a zero January window and not much more than 100m and a couple of youth players summer.

like you hope I am wrong.

Because it’s an expensive dither for someone that is in contract for another 18 months. Just can’t see it.
popular opinion on here though, appears to be, that if he doesn't commit to an extension, we should get rid in the summer. Maybe the club are covering this possibility

popular opinion on here though, appears to be, that if he doesn't commit to an extension, we should get rid in the summer. Maybe the club are covering this possibility

there could be a plan come to think of it.

Not giving pepe the money to spend could mean that if there is a new guy lined up he will then bring in the players he wants on top of what he inherits

£200k a week is coming off the wage bill with Dave moving on.

Incidentally, Stones is still being kept in the dark over a new contract.

We also like Semedo at Barca.

semedo...yes please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.