Your first memory.

I remember sliding down a slide and feeling a stinging sensation, I looked down and there was a dead bee under me.

I also remember my first cat scratching me, playing in nursery and going to a friend’s 3 year old birthday.
Mate of mine got stung on the knackers when we were about 5, I 'll never forget his screams, he told me years
later that when his mum pulled his pants off his bollocks looked like a bag of onions.

Story in our family that my dad as a kid after the war ate his first banana with the skin on, having never seen one before. Not sure how true, guess it could’ve been quite a common occurrence back then.

Mind you I remember doing similar first time I was served up a slice of avocado at someone’s house: “oh, you eat the skin as well do you?” the host asked as I finished it, and all the eyes in the room looked at me.

Like when we moved to Canada and went out for a meal only for my Dad to drink the finger bowl and ask for another bowl of lemon soup.

I remember at school when very young, a boy at a nearby desk sat there silently weeping. Then I saw why - a large turd was slowly sliding down his leg (he had short trousers on).

I remember his name but I'll not repeat it in case he posts on here and it embarrasses him.

I don't actually want to know what it is just what age. I can't remember anything before about 8 or 9. Might seem old to some but I can't generally remember 2 or 3 weeks ago. I just have a memory in primary school of having 3 rags giving me shit for being a city fan.

The other half reckons she can remember stuff at about 3 but because the memory she thinks she remember was recorded on camcorder and she has seen it since it could be that rather than the actual memory.

This guy at work, and he is genuine, reckons he can remember being born. He claims he remembers coming out of his mams fanny thinking it too cold out here I want to go back. Rag fucker.
Traumatic/highly emotional events tend to be remembered.

For me... I remember attending a party very young and the crying and subsequently running home (I was 5 and had a very high fever).

I also remember crying out loud in pain, while walking barefoot across asphalt accompanied by my brother and sister and my mom. Turns out the temperature was soaring and that the black asphalt was hot enough to cause skin burns. This too was at age 5 or 6.

Further back, I very vaguely remember falling out of a bunk bend in a trailer - my parents told me I was in the top bunk and likely fell on my head. Age 4 or 5?

Earlier that this - no memories whatsoever.

My earliest memories all revolved upon physical trauma.

Blackpool baths in the late 60's I was about 4, my mates dad made us jump in, it was fuckin arctic and the twat wouldn't let us out for ages....! Scarred me for life that experience. Good character building i hear you say, er no, it made me into a right miserable **** for 52 years and counting :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.