Ways of making money on the side

I thought you were a weirdo, ergh sorry a veggie now ?
Always been a weirdo, but a pound note is a pound note. What better way to celebrate taking back control, than a gammon steak, sandwich or just biting Lumps out of it?

I'm going to clean up.

Empire Gammon. Makes you Victorian with every bite.

Send your missus out to Fairfield Street in town to make you a few bob. Even if she’s a munter you could probably get £10 a time for her.

I think the fun police have legislated the joy out of window cleaning. The days of just having a ladder, bucket, a few rags (not that sort) and making a bit of cash in hand seem to have gone. Now it's all cunts with those long poles, special water, and monthly direct debits.
Ahh damn, i suppose i should have expected that. Yeah that is exactly the angle i was thinking from. Had no idea it had regulation or structure now of sorts.

Haha yeah those pole brushes and special water was the selling point my cleaner used. I just wanted him to shut up tell me the price, wash the fuckers and fuck off xD Nah he seemed a nice friendly chap, i just didn't need the sales pitch. A simple "need a window cleaner mate, 6 quid a pop, sorted" would have been just fine.

What about hedge cutting? loads of estates where you have a huge elderly population who simply can't keep up with their hedge but want a nice neat garden still without going low maintainance i.e. gravel it all over. Half of my village is bungalows with affable elderly types. I am sure they have gardeners but some won't. It could not hurt to print and post a few flyers. Even non elderly, so many people seem to not have time for gardening now but still like a nice garden.

Going to get a Canada style trade deal in weeks like Bawbag will. Plus, Canada sells Maple syrup and a Gammon loves syrup.

You will get the begging bowl out and get what you're given, as usual.

I know where you could make some money on the side but you may need to buy a gimp mask :)

If you have any old city tracky tops you could perhaps try selling them on bluemoon. Or any crusty, semen splattered sheets. Apparently they go down well...

has anyone come up any simple (and legal) ways to get money out of people? Let’s hear them!

I came up with a sure fire way to make money over Christmas. I would be prepared to let you in on the ground level of the BM frachise. The idea?

Personalised Celebrity BM Poster (CBMP) threads! There would be two levels; Platinum and Diamond.

Say it's a posters birthday. Instead of starting a thread themselves, they contacts us (you in this case - I'm the brains) and after receipt of a modest fee for the Platinum package, a Celeb poster starts one instead. A bit of blurb about the poster and a "best wishes" or alternative jovial greeting from said CBMP. Jobs a good'un. If they opt for the luxury Diamond level they also get a PM from the CBMP to cherish forever. The CBMP gets 30%, you get 35% and I get 35%. It's a licence to print money. Birthdays, sprogs, adopted a pet, the list is endless.

But don't tell antbody else. Mums the word on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.