Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

It'll be the end of the 4th, with another to come, based on your assumption if he'd needed a break it would have been last summer.
I smell bullshit and wum.
Hasn't got a clue what pep is doing, what is he a body language expert?
Makes me laugh some of these posters, some of these new posters I might add.

We have been in negotiations for a few weeks for two players alone who would cost £150m together.

Pep has been told he can have the Sane money and there is £200m which is being appropriated from the recent stake sale of CFG.

The boy from Inter Milan will cost us £110m in July...

£200k a week is coming off the wage bill with Dave moving on.

Incidentally, Stones is still being kept in the dark over a new contract.

We also like Semedo at Barca.

You could easily envisage up to 500k per week coming off the wage bill in Silva, Otamendi, Bravo, Sane and one of full backs leaving. Plenty of room for a massive splurge!

I smell bullshit and wum.
Hasn't got a clue what pep is doing, what is he a body language expert?
Makes me laugh some of these posters, some of these new posters I might add.

So how many posts on here before you can accurately predict the future and share it with everyone?

Over 17000 perhaps?

What pattern? He's managed 3 clubs, took a break between the first 2, but didn't between 2nd and 3rd

Exactly. Because he had a sabbatical once it's assumed he's itching to fuck off back to New York or is looking for the next job.

City have literally been built into it's current form for Pep. His mate is his DoF. He's said he's happy here and said he hopes he's worthy of possible contract extension. He stays for next season and at least one more after that I rek.

We're at the point of another mini rebuild and he's the perfect person to do it which will include integrating Foden/Garcia/THB (if he ends up good enough) as well as cycling our legends in Silva/Aguero/Ferna out of the squad with fresh blood in the next 6-18 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.