Pep's contract situation

Has Pep not honoured every contract he has had.
If so why would he not honour this one.
I believe we are the first club he has extended a contract with.
See no reason why he will not be here for another season and a half.

I doubt that he will. He'll make up his mind - one-way-or-the-other - and then stick to it come season's end. For me... I think he's gone - but that's mostly based on what I've read about Pep and about how he's behaved given similar circumstances in the past.

I very much hope I'm wrong - but it wouldn't surprise me if we start the next season under a new manager.

If I'm correct and the pattern holds - Pep will leave us this upcoming season and will take a year off of football - only to return as manager at a top club totally committed to supporting him.
He hasn't been in this situation ever before,he has extended to 5 yrs for the first time,he has never broken a contract,he is more suported and comfortable here with no political crap,you need to read more

The new money into the club is into the group not just for us buying players,pep and khaldoon have both said last summer we would be tweaking not spending a fortune every summer

When has pep bulshitted us? he gets asked every week and he says he is fullfilling his contract then he will see,soriano has also said he is staying,he has never broken a contract

But lets believe rumours and twitter..

you’ve got to give it Tolmie. Years of being right very few times and still we hang on his every word. Happy new year mate x
Throw enough shit at a wall some will stick. His record is patchy at best but at least it's entertaining to read and stimulates conversation.

Your post does neither.

So is Aguero leaving early or is Jesus getting sold?

Neither. As I understand it, Lautaro is seen as a 'cheap' opportunity, simply because a team outside of Italy can activate a clause in his deal the first two weeks in July for £110m.

After such, his buyout clause across the board rises to £140m.

We held talks after the Arsenal game.

Neither. As I understand it, Lautaro is seen as a 'cheap' opportunity, simply because a team outside of Italy can activate a clause in his deal the first two weeks in July for £110m.

After such, his buyout clause across the board rises to £140m.

We held talks after the Arsenal game.

Is Lautaro supposed to come in January if we do the deal or in the summer? Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.