Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody asked the NPB at his presser if he takes responsibility for being an abject failure this season?
No? Thought not. The press in this country really are a set of utter contemptible shithouses.
I'd be a bit spikey as well answering those ****s.

Anyone know who's added to squad from EDS? Be good to see a couple of them if possible tomorrow

Anyone know who's added to squad from EDS? Be good to see a couple of them if possible tomorrow

Only Doyle and Harwood-Bellis trained with the first team squad today. No Otamendi, Rodri or Fernandinho.

Last edited:
To give Vale fans more time on the piss, and get giddy in a big stadium.

The are already giddy, this was a snippet from a Vale fans forum

"if we score that away end will be mental. If, and it’s a huge if, we score first then I genuinely don’t know how I’m going to react.

City fans will certainly never have seen anything like they’re going to see Saturday. Our support will be loud as anything they’ve ever heard. "

We want 10

Would be amazing but I very much doubt it. They will defend as most teams do when they come here, very narrow with at least 7 behind the ball when we get in front of goal. Compact the space infront of goal, forcing us wider, we will need to either pass them to death and make them chase the ball to tire them out or move the ball forward quicker through their lines and be direct with the running. I will be there tomorrow with my youngest and two grandkids, even though one of them is a Wolves fan. Little shit.

The are already giddy, this was a snippet from a Vale fans forum

"if we score that away end will be mental. If, and it’s a huge if, we score first then I genuinely don’t know how I’m going to react.

City fans will certainly never have seen anything like they’re going to see Saturday. Our support will be loud as anything they’ve ever heard. "
Pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.