Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

A 100m pound player who is banging them in and has for months.

Oh...hang on...

13 in 21 this season, including 5 in 6 in the CL in a group with Barca and Dortmund scoring in 4 successive games, so more than Jesus had ever done. Besides, if we think he fits well here for what we want him to do then that's important thing, I'm fed up of being linked to or buying players because they look great in another system. Perhaps for once we buy one who looks ok elsewhere but suits us.

13 in 21 this season, including 5 in 6 in the CL in a group with Barca and Dortmund scoring in 4 successive games, so more than Jesus had ever done. Besides, if we think he fits well here for what we want him to do then that's important thing, I'm fed up of being linked to or buying players because they look great in another system. Perhaps for once we buy one who looks ok elsewhere but suits us.

I wonder what Sergio’s stats were the year before he joined us.

Lautaro's stats in the CL are impressive but in Serie A are nothing special. A certain Lukaku is outscoring him there.

Last season he scored just 6 goals in Serie A.

I'd rather pay 220m for Mbappe than 110 for Lautaro. I trust the club though, maybe Lautaro is special if we are ready to break our record by tens of millions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.