Raiola says he will not send any more players to Utd

It amazes me that any player would sign with this turd, he is the type that give agents the bad rep they've got, not all agents work like this berk and I question any players moral compass when working with him, it's shouldn't always be just about the money but for some it is

The agent will deal with whatever club lines the agents pocket the most. Biggest parasites in the world. Fuck knows why footballers need these pricks to cream off millions for themselves out of their talent.
They're not all like this twat, and they are a necessary evil required in the game, especially for players looking for a club, and so on, they are door openers that some players need, they have the contact details of the owners, chairman, managers, secretaries, CEO's etc etc of many clubs, managers will speak to agents to find them a certain type of player especially in the lower leagues when a club doesn't posses a great scouting network
I do agree that this wanker and many of the other twats are a cancer, but the main issue is there is no regulations in place to keep The Riolas of the world in check and the power they wield is not good

They're not all like this twat, and they are a necessary evil required in the game, especially for players looking for a club, and so on, they are door openers that some players need, they have the contact details of the owners, chairman, managers, secretaries, CEO's etc etc of many clubs, managers will speak to agents to find them a certain type of player especially in the lower leagues when a club doesn't posses a great scouting network
I do agree that this wanker and many of the other twats are a cancer, but the main issue is there is no regulations in place to keep The Riolas of the world in check and the power they wield is not good
Andy Morrison, in his autobiography, said that he felt he missed out at times on finding a club because he didn’t have an agent.

Andy Morrison, in his autobiography, said that he felt he missed out at times on finding a club because he didn’t have an agent.
It's true mate, the game evolved in a way that agents became a necessity, and some saw a big opportunity to make decent money on the back of it, without agents the movement of players would more or less grind to a holt, its just the way it is, the PFA offer the players free contract negotiations etc, but imagine the work load if all the players decided to use them, it wouldn't be possible
I know a couple of agents, who are decent well qualified legal people, they are genuine guys and earn a nice living from football, there is usually two types of agent the ones who have been qualified accountants/solicitors and then you have the car salesmen types (no offence to car salesmen meant) these are the ones to avoid so I'm led to belive

Raiola is doing to the Rags what McKay and Silkman did to us.

Until Woowar fucks him and his clients off it will continue.

He wont so. Without PiGMOLs penalty rule for them they will be lower mid table fodder which might give some of their fans some humility.
The irony there Mat is that if the rags did indeed become a mid table team (which in fairness they're doing their level best to achieve) they won't have any fans left to be humble.

Will be interesting to see if Raiola manages to get a move for (big) Jesse Lingard - when that type of useless git starts looking for a way out it is obvious that United are on a plunge to the depths.

Lingard is either after a big pay rise or a big move. Either way he is deluded because he’s fucking gash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.