Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
These dipper pundits who blow smoke up their arses haven't thought it through have they.
All they achieved 30 years ago will be whitewashed as second best, the best teams ever can't hold a candle to these playing today ( including JM our former trophy hunter), we will look forward to a summer of comparison on who were the best, Slippy G nowhere near as good as Henderson LOL, previous chumps winners destined to be looked back as ordinary.
Those backroom boys will be diminished to decent managers compared to king Klopp.
This could turn out nicely after all

I do agree yes. It feels from my perspective that the media constantly suck up to us. Like a “we love you, we love you, we love you”. Punditry wise, there are so many ex Pool pundits around. No idea what the split is, but every time a programme is on feels as though someone with an affiliation to Pool is there. Is annoying sometimes, even for me, as I like to hear different/unbiased views and opinions.

what is with the pool thing? are you english or scouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.