Still got your lights and decorations out?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
We have, I was vetoed by the wife and kids, I wanted them down today, they want to take them down Monday. If we're the only house with lights on later I'm turning em off.
Our decorations cost about £5K all in - the house and garden look like something off a coke advert. Takes hours to rake down and get them all in the attic. Still end up having to put some in the double garage and the summerhouse.

Must be down by thw 6th or they have to stay up and be burnt on ash wednesday
Our decorations cost about £5K all in - the house and garden look like something off a coke advert. Takes hours to rake down and get them all in the attic. Still end up having to put some in the double garage and the summerhouse.

Why not leave them up all year, just don't turn them on

Must be down by thw 6th or they have to stay up and be burnt on ash wednesday

Why not leave them up all year, just don't turn them on
Sick of kids throwing dogshit at my house and rearranging the lights so they say '****'

I think the three trees the missus decorates inside when full are worth that.

The two outside plus the garage block and stables are quite expensive as well.

I didn't do the driveway nor the paddocks this year. Couldn't be arsed.

All in I'd say around 10k.

How about yours @Ballet-on-ice ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.