Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be one of the very few City fans who actually doesn`t give a flying fuck if he stays or goes.Had he wanted to stay he would have ended any speculation and signed a new contract. Sell to the highest bidder if he can`t be arsed trying to fight for his place ... or maybe that`s the challenge he can`t stomach.
Anyone who doesn`t want to play for our club just get rid and find someone who really does.And thats NOT just for Sane but anyone.No player is bigger than my club.

Big nose Zlatan says hi

Leroy does not like to be in the headlines. He is a very quiet person and a recluse when it comes to his life. So I'm staying positive about Leroy staying. I also know what it is like to be his age, he wants to play football. So if he stays I would imagine "play time" might be part of his new contract. Leroy and Foden are the future of Manchester City and I hope City will see the talents that they have in young players. These young players have to play or they will leave and I can't blame them.

You don't think Foden has been playing?
Even if he wasn't right now he's just signed a six year contract - going fucking nowhere.

Sane is a different matter and one we'll have to wait and see what happens when and if he's fit. Doesn't look like he's going in Jan otherwise Hoeness and Co would have been gobbing off in Bild or other Deutsche Munchen mouthpieces.

Are the days of the artistic recluse no more? Don't think Michael J is completely wrong. Leroy is a tough one to figure out.
He’s no different to any other player his age. His insta is the same as neymar and Sancho. He’s all over the world but being ? The best young German player I would imagine his PR focus is targeted towards Germany.

He’s no different to any other player his age. His insta is the same as neymar and Sancho. He’s all over the world but being ? The best young German player I would imagine his PR focus is targeted towards Germany.
Unlike other big name stars who have and still make their "mark" within other big leagues outside of their own country.

Unlike other big name stars who have and still make their "mark" within other big leagues outside of their own country.
Not entirely sure what you mean but seeing as his earning from social media could potentially
eclipse his club wages he would obviously be wise targeting the German media and public. He will always be German but not always be at city in England. My comment is highlighting that he is definitely not a recluse.

Not entirely sure what you mean but seeing as his earning from social media could potentially
eclipse his club wages he would obviously be wise targeting the German media and public. He will always be German but not always be at city in England. My comment is highlighting that he is definitely not a recluse.
Argggghhh the old cliche that money comes before anything.However I do not believe for one moment that he should be labelled a recluse.Perhaps at 23 years of age he`s still a "Mummys Boy". ;)

Hmm maybe the opposite could be true. They don’t need a campaign via the press if it’s getting done. Noisy twats to create unrest if they need to.

This.
Young Schalke keeper Nubel will join Bayern in summer - on a free.

I wouldn't be astonished if that was always part of their strategy for Leroy as well
who could now recover from knee injury for a full season and then join them fully fit for nowt :-/

We really need cover for Raheem, who never has a rest. Another season with an uncommitted Leroy would be a problem.
Maybe that was another reason for Pep's 3-4-3 to involve wing backs and take some load off our wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.