Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same as with the Sheffield United match.

I am sick of 17:30/18:00 kickoffs. We have had five or six home matches in a row at these times.
Yep in total agreement with you, first time I've missed 3 home games in a row for about 20 years, I knew I couldn't make New Years day because I was working, but I'm not there today despite having a ticket because of the kick off time, I could have done Sheff United, but wouldn't have been home till 11:30pm, and had to be in work for 07:00am on Monday so didn't bother (all tickets have been used before anyone asks).

Yep in total agreement with you, first time I've missed 3 home games in a row for about 20 years, I knew I couldn't make New Tears day because I was working, but I'm not there today despite having a ticket because of the kick off time, I could have done Sheff United, but wouldn't have been home till 11:30pm, and had to be in work for 07:00am on Monday so didn't bother (all tickets have been used before anyone asks).
It's a crying shame about having to work on 01 Jan

It's a crying shame about having to work on 01 Jan
The dvla detector van and clamping crew were out snd about on NYD amd today Cheshire police have a speed camera out with traffic cops waiting at the other end of the ambush.

Bastards

The dvla detector van and clamping crew were out snd about on NYD amd today Cheshire police have a speed camera out with traffic cops waiting at the other end of the ambush.

Bastards
Can the dvla cross reference registration details to check if you have a TV licence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.