Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Post Match Thread

Unable to watch properly as too many other issues going on. Saw a mixture of slick play and patchy finishing from those who should do better. Delighted the young lads did well and hope Pep now realises Foden’s a player who merits more than crumbs off the rich man’s table.

Some points from that match-

1. Bravo is never going to be good enough. How’s he seriously still getting picked? It’s not funny any more Pep

2. David Phillips is a nob head. Does he hate us or is he just thick, or both? He’s the only commentator/pundit I’ve heard calling for one of those really tight offsides to be ruled out. Wanker

3. Foden is our 2nd best midfielder currently, after KDB

4. Port Vale fans are utter ****s, gobby gobby bastards. If any of you read this, you had more today than you do at home usually and have the cheek to ask us where we were when we were shit? It’s no wonder your most famous fan is that tosspot Robbie Williams. Stoke wankers

I live in hope he is going to get his head sorted out and start to really play to his potential. There is a great footballer hiding in there somewhere.
Also injury prone, I have lost hope with Stones. He could have a been a great player, but until he gets his mental attitude right he will not fulfill that potential

First game I have watched since the Liverpool heist and Bernado being allowed to be branded a racist.

Foden starting and the fact it wasnt a premiership game persuaded me to give it a watch.

All the youngsters did well and as others have said Foden was exceptional, but it was against Port Vale but surely now time for Foden to be given an extended run in the side to show what he can do against the best opposition.

The finishing was again appalling and will continue to cost us particularly whilst the defence is so poor. Today the defence wasnt really tested but despite that still managed to look shaky at times.

The Vale goal I thought was just a good simple old fashioned goal. Pope actually showed that whilst obviously not him but a player like him ie old fashioned centre forward is perhaps what we are missing in our attacking options.

Finally VAR. What a fuck up it is, and as it is one of the two big reasons I fucked it off. From what I saw today I did not get much in the way of an urge to reconsider my decision not to bother watching anymore.
Stockley Park my arse. The amount of scheming and calculating and maths that goes on there designed at subterfuge it should be called Bletchley Park

Some points from that match-

1. Bravo is never going to be good enough. How’s he seriously still getting picked? It’s not funny any more Pep

2. David Phillips is a nob head. Does he hate us or is he just thick, or both? He’s the only commentator/pundit I’ve heard calling for one of those really tight offsides to be ruled out. Wanker

3. Foden is our 2nd best midfielder currently, after KDB

4. Port Vale fans are utter ****s, gobby gobby bastards. If any of you read this, you had more today than you do at home usually and have the cheek to ask us where we were when we were shit? It’s no wonder your most famous fan is that tosspot Robbie Williams. Stoke wankers

Little tinkers aren’t they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.