Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Post Match Thread

It does seem that those cheeky pottery dwelling folk have got under your skin somewhat. I really dont get this common syndrome of seeing ones arse when the opposition fans start singing where were you when you were shit?

In fairness they might have a point as many of us who did actually used to follow home and away have been driven from the game so i myself would question how many of the 52k there this evening were watching when we were in fact quite spectacularly shit.

It wasn’t just that chant, I used it as a prime example, it was throughout they were being gobshites and small time pricks.

They also sang Liverpool songs.

Just because you’ve turned your back on the club during our finest hour, don’t believe that there are many others. I’d say you’re in a very small group.

City get 50,000+ every home match, which is up considerably from 10-15 years ago, we would have had to retain the majority from that era to get the crowds we do now and City have one of the highest season ticket bases, who have been going 25years+, in the top two leagues.

It wasn’t just that chant, I used it as a prime example, it was throughout they were being gobshites and small time pricks.

They also sang Liverpool songs.

Just because you’ve turned your back on the club during our finest hour, don’t believe that there are many others. I’d say you’re in a very small group.

City get 50,000+ every home match, which is up considerably from 10-15 years ago, we would have had to retain the majority from that era to get the crowds we do now and City have one of the highest season ticket bases, who have been going 25years+, in the top two leagues.

Gates are up everywhere so the song could probably be sung to most clubs to be fair.

I dont doubt there are a fair few still going from back when we were actually shite, there will be an awful lot who do not...for many reasons,

I will never slag our players off but some after a few years u just no are not going to cut it and im affraid thats MY opinion on stones now he was the senior defender out there today and when vale scored we had 7 back and a keeper against 3 vale forwards but they scored thats just not good enough. Plus sides a like the look of wing backs and gundogan AGAIN showed his class playmaking from deep foden gets more and more confident by the game good mins into dave and sergios legs and looks like no injuries and good rest for alot before hopefully we put that shower back in there place tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.