Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think so, think the only time in recent history was Hart. It isn’t just whether Bravo should be treated with respect or whether he is good enough. There is a fair chance we will be looking to sign a number two in the summer what signal does it send out if they see the present number two discarded as it suits. I’d be very surprised if Pep went against Bravo now.
He is a bad keeper but we must play him in case it puts off a new player?

We should just play all of our defenders and leave De Bruyne and Sterling up top.

United literally can't break down a defence. De Bryune and Sterling between them could probably nick one goal. Maybe just De Bruyne and 9 defenders.

-------------------Bravo
Walker-Stones-Garcia-Mendy
------------------Gundog
---------KDB------------Bernardo
----Mahrez----Jesus---Sterling

That’s the team I think City will play based on who started the Vale game.

If Aguero was going to start, I think he would have come off after an hour or so

fernandinho?

We should just play all of our defenders and leave De Bruyne and Sterling up top.

United literally can't break down a defence. De Bryune and Sterling between them could probably nick one goal. Maybe just De Bruyne and 9 defenders.

Don't understand why we don’t play this system when we need a result rather than going all out attack and leave gaps at the back.......let other teams try and break us down

He picked Ederson for the final last year over Muric.

It’s not about fairness, it’s about form and Bravo isn’t showing any.

I might be wrong but I suspect Bravo would have played if fit. Perhaps it is promised to the back-up to keep them happy/involved.

We shall see but I would be surprised if Ederson starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.