Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Post Match Thread

Port Vale were absolutely fucking garbage. Their fans small time bell ends.

I'm more pissed we didn't put a few more past them.

VAR again stealing the show and me and 52 thousand others sat in silence for 3 minutes every time the cünts checked a goal there was clearly, absolutely fuck all wrong with.

Yep best we have ever had, and after sitting through decades of shite the bastards have done well to piss me off enough to not bother. VAR and the Bernado thing were the final nails for me. Not going to claim I will not change my mind at some point, and I do keep an eye on match threads and the score. Always have a look at the goals as well.

After the Liverpool game, I left the house for a walk and thought to myself how much I hate this world we live in. I can take defeat but I can't stand dishonesty. It breeds a lack of trust and if there's no trust, there's nothing really. Alas, I trust in CFG and I trust in karma; what goes around, comes around. The truth will come out - if not already - about Liverpool stealing the title from City. Until then, I'll keep enjoying some of the most beautiful football this league has ever produced.

You started the quarrel by claiming I’m seeing my arse for insulting a jumped up bunch of six fingered twats.

I won’t apologise for defending City and its fans, when we are attacked from all angles in the press, commentary box, punditry studios, in the stands and online.

Maybe you see it as seeing my arse but your view is from a position of apathy towards the club and football in general. It’s definitely not a tantrum and whilst we’re on the topic of immaturity, I won’t be smoking cannabis, no.

Where did I make such a claim? I stated that in my opinion its daft getting wound up by said six fingered twats...and dont forget the one big eye in the middle.

Where have I attacked City fans? Where have I asked you to apologise?

I have no apathy towards the club, I simply do not currently get much enjoyment from the game for reasons I have stated. If you want to condemn my stance and claim to be superior then you are welcome to do so if it makes you feel good. Be my guest.

Prozac? Rakija?

Enjoyed that today, Port Vale fans in 119,120 were morons though, over celebrating and playing the big man before being dragged out punching female stewards.

re the team, chuffed for Foden THB and Doyle, very proud to see 3 boyhood blues finish the match and I expect to see them be integral to this team in 3/4 years

minor concerns, David still rusty, and Bernardo still patchy whilst Cancelo is just not doing it for me, doesn’t look to have any confidence, Stones, just hope he can regain his confidence too as he has the talent but looks easy to bully off the ball and is too slow in his build up.
Overall though a decent win, some yards under the belt for a few, team for the rags seems to almost pick itself now Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Ferna, Rodri, Garcia, KDB, Gundogan, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero, though Foden could make the cut

First game I have watched since the Liverpool heist and Bernado being allowed to be branded a racist.

Foden starting and the fact it wasnt a premiership game persuaded me to give it a watch.

All the youngsters did well and as others have said Foden was exceptional, but it was against Port Vale but surely now time for Foden to be given an extended run in the side to show what he can do against the best opposition.

The finishing was again appalling and will continue to cost us particularly whilst the defence is so poor. Today the defence wasnt really tested but despite that still managed to look shaky at times.

The Vale goal I thought was just a good simple old fashioned goal. Pope actually showed that whilst obviously not him but a player like him ie old fashioned centre forward is perhaps what we are missing in our attacking options.

Finally VAR. What a fuck up it is, and as it is one of the two big reasons I fucked it off. From what I saw today I did not get much in the way of an urge to reconsider my decision not to bother watching anymore.
fair enough

Port Vale were absolutely fucking garbage. Their fans small time bell ends.

I'm more pissed we didn't put a few more past them.

VAR again stealing the show and me and 52 thousand others sat in silence for 3 minutes every time the cünts checked a goal there was clearly, absolutely fuck all wrong with.

Typical arrogant premieship supporter crap, Feed the Pope and he will score, you were warned but hey ho,you should be more gracious in victory, you should have put a few more past us, but at the end of day you are a fading star compared to Liverpool without VAR you would be celebrating a 3-1 win against an average 2nd division side, think about it before you hammer lower league opposition,take a leaf out of Peps book.

Good win in the end, but thought Dave was well off the pace, missed 3 or 4 from a yard out, time to bench him.
Thought Foden was class again, he brings the pace and always involved, good to cap it with a goal. THB was Ok apart from being beaten to the ball for their goal.
Good to see Doyle get a few mins as well.
I’ll take Rochdale at home in the next round

Where did I make such a claim? I stated that in my opinion its daft getting wound up by said six fingered twats...and dont forget the one big eye in the middle.

Where have I attacked City fans? Where have I asked you to apologise?

I have no apathy towards the club, I simply do not currently get much enjoyment from the game for reasons I have stated. If you want to condemn my stance and claim to be superior then you are welcome to do so if it makes you feel good. Be my guest.

Prozac? Rakija?

I never said you have done either of those things. The latter is a figure of speech.

I have only cast judgement because you have on my position.

Passing comment on the wankers isn’t a tantrum nor is it seeing my arse, it’s also amazing that you have perfect understanding of someone’s feelings and temperament by reading a few lines on a forum.

That’s a talent.

Some points from that match-

1. Bravo is never going to be good enough. How’s he seriously still getting picked? It’s not funny any more Pep

2. David Phillips is a nob head. Does he hate us or is he just thick, or both? He’s the only commentator/pundit I’ve heard calling for one of those really tight offsides to be ruled out. Wanker

3. Foden is our 2nd best midfielder currently, after KDB

4. Port Vale fans are utter ****s, gobby gobby bastards. If any of you read this, you had more today than you do at home usually and have the cheek to ask us where we were when we were shit? It’s no wonder your most famous fan is that tosspot Robbie Williams. Stoke wankers
Bravo is the most consistent player in our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.