Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Post Match Thread

I know a lot are not keen on a drum but the one in 113 today sounded class today first time I heard It done proper and it really got the patch of people singing in parts if 1894 Group keeps doing stuff like this for the smaller games more people are going to join in which means better Atmosphere Overall especially in the smaller games where our support needs a lift.

I know a lot are not keen on a drum but the one in 113 today sounded class today first time I heard It done proper and it really got the patch of people singing in parts if 1894 Group keeps doing stuff like this for the smaller games more people are going to join in which means better Atmosphere Overall especially in the smaller games where our support needs a lift.
No drum!!!!!!!!!! Ever!!!!!
Sing!

Was a novelty seeing goal kicks punted long into our half, felt like going back a couple of decades.No wonder the 6 fingered inbreds don’t turn up when they have to watch their team at home.

spot on..the commentators were eulogising about port vale giving us a game of football in the firt half.....I thught to myself thats exactly why we have won a world cup in over 50 years cause some people still think that is football!!!!!!!!!!! I played like that when i was 11 years old!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.