Away fans in home end again

Bloody hell in 309 loads of vale fans being knobs.....not great sort it out City
I was in 116 - pelted with coins from level 2 above, bottles of piss and spat on.
The City stewards ...well they did encourage City fans to stay calm.....
Hope someone from City takes note...

First post on here after many years of reading. Sat in CB3 today, group of Vale behind us, who after a little friction we got talking to. I kid you not, one was a Wolves fan, one a Liverpool van and another a rag. But full of bile about City, VAR bias in our favour, empty seats etc etc. They left on 75 minutes and will doubtless attend another Vale game in 2020. Utter dickheads.
Many years? Since September 2019?

Are you related to @Whymewhynot ?

Last edited:
Many years? Since September 2019?

Are you related to @Whymewhynot ?
I first registered in September, I have read the forum for many years. I am from the age group generally resistant to social media, so posts will be sporadic, but I am a blue, have had a season ticket (card) for 38 years and I have a view like most. Was moved to comment last night, firstly because I find it amazing how easy it now seems to be for big groups of away fans to get tickets together in our seats, and secondly because the once in a lifetime Vale fans near me yesterday were so appalling.

First post on here after many years of reading. Sat in CB3 today, group of Vale behind us, who after a little friction we got talking to. I kid you not, one was a Wolves fan, one a Liverpool van and another a rag. But full of bile about City, VAR bias in our favour, empty seats etc etc. They left on 75 minutes and will doubtless attend another Vale game in 2020. Utter dickheads.

How did a Liverpool van get in it must have taken up a few seats, did it have the hubcaps on

Not from February this year, to continue to get free tram and train travel you will have to pay £10 per year bus travel still free. Still a bargain though

and it is not free. I pay for the FOC's travel through my taxes and community charge. They are leeching off me. :-)

I first registered in September, I have read the forum for many years. I am from the age group generally resistant to social media, so posts will be sporadic, but I am a blue, have had a season ticket (card) for 38 years and I have a view like most. Was moved to comment last night, firstly because I find it amazing how easy it now seems to be for big groups of away fans to get tickets together in our seats, and secondly because the once in a lifetime Vale fans near me yesterday were so appalling.
In that case, welcome.

Here is my prediction. Nothing will be done until a fan dies.
Hillsborough happened because nothing was done about antiquated grounds that did not have safety certificates and were poorly policed. It took a very tragic event to make the money men act. Now the money men are selling blocks of tickets to agencies who don't care who they sell them to as long as they make money. Segregation is now a thing of the past and it will soon kick off big time. The Rags late this month, LiVARpool, if they have a chance of winning the title against us, a Chumps league KO stage match, whenever but there will be a huge brawl and someone will die. I am not talking about one or two dotted around, a group of hooligans will buy 20 together and there will be carnage. Only then will something be done about it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.