Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

I think (but not 100% sure) he's in this training video posted which was posted yesterday - right at the beginning coming up the stairs behind THB.

Could suggest that we may see him make an appearance against Port Vale if it is indeed him.

Raz, Bernardo and Mahrez all could do with a rest (Raz in particular), so I think we'll line up with at least one academy winger starting, but think that will likely be one of Povedo/Bernabe and if Braff is involved, probably see him from the bench. Would be great to see him get a starting debut though and a league 2 club is a good starting point for him to impress.

I think that’s Keyendrah Simmonds

I think he might get on the bench v Port Vale.

Hopefully! I know Raz came on for the final few minutes yesterday but if we could rest him and Bernardo at the weekend that will see them get a little over a week off between Sheffield United and the first leg of the League Cup semis.

Not the smartest thing from Braaf. It's not like he has scored 20 goals for the EDS. He is under a contract and can't do a Sancho. If he wants to play at senior level we might loan him out to a team in Eredivisie. Would he start there though? If he lacks the right attitude he might watch from the bench or the stands. The problem with many young players is that they are a bit daft and full with themselves.

Not the smartest thing from Braaf. It's not like he has scored 20 goals for the EDS. He is under a contract and can't do a Sancho. If he wants to play at senior level we might loan him out to a team in Eredivisie. Would he start there though? If he lacks the right attitude he might watch from the bench or the stands. The problem with many young players is that they are a bit daft and full with themselves.

Having seen Sancho move and be succesful , a few of them seem to think they can do the same. I suspect it will end in tears for some .

Twitter idiots: "He knows Pep is too arrogant to give him a chance"... oh the irony of that statement after a tweet like that.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ews/braaf-man-city-guardiola-academy-17050048

He hasn't done enough to earn a start yet, seems like he doesn't feel he should have to and why does he feel he should be treated differently than those ahead of him getting minutes this season? What would that say to those who had to wait patiently and show the right attitude? Foolish tweet.

That said we shouldn't write him off for having a bad attitude over one tweet, he is just a teenager, he's allowed a few mistakes along the way.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.