Ousmane Dembélé

Are you gonna pretend Brazilians only leave Brazil for the money now too? Jesus would still be at Palmeiras if they could match our wages?

Sorry if my response to obvious bullshit isn't as refined as yours, and someone telling me a player is definitely better than another because he scored more goals in Brazil than another did in Germany does come under my umbrella of bullshit.

As I said before, I'd have happily agreed to disagree about the 2 players if it was my opinion vs. Someone else's, but the justification was Shite and deserved calling out.

Umbrella of Bullshit.

Good name for an American skater band that.

Barcelona reportedly decided to sell him come summer.

Considering we probably need pace and trickery to replace Sane, and according to Tolmie we are already at the table with Barca regarding Semedo.

His talent is unquestionable, and watching him he just screams like someone who needs Pep to give him the Sterling-treatment. At the other hand his injury record and reports about attitude isn't great. Good friends with Mendy(like everyone that ever met him it seems)

Love this kid and we certainly need speed to replace Leroy! Sancho my number one choice but dembele would be a quality signing also

As injury prone as Mendy and DREADFUL mentality. Wouldn’t have him in a million years
I really wanted him, but your right. Last 2 years he has been injured for so much, Barca can’t rely on him, surely we can’t.

I don’t think we should ever risk spending 70m+ on injury prone players.

There just aren’t many of these wingers right now. Right now I see a lot of young potential wingers like Ihattaren at PSV. Problem is, they’d rather go to Dortmund for development that come here as a backup.

Currently see our best for wingers is Werner, although more of a wing-striker, or go youth.

You would do a great service to Barça if you buy him.
They have already put Coutinho on loan to try to raise his value for a sale.
They have added Griezmann and are still pursuing Neymar. He is clearly surplus to requirement due to his injury record and his lack of development.

Injury record has been really poor and that is in a less physical league.

We dont need to take a risk on someone albeit talented might go missing for a large chunk of a season with injuries

I do not know about his attitude, but i bet his injuries coincide, i did see a lot before he moved to Barca and his strengths were not his pace which is very good, but his height, good first touch and very good with both feet make him a nightmare for the opposition, but he is a Barca failure at a time they need money, at half price i would be interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.