#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t benefit him or the team.

The team definitely benefited from the selection tonight.

I'm always banging the drum for him and always feel some degree of disappointment when his name isn't in the starting eleven but you can't argue with the results and he's had a lot more gametime recently. I just hope he's not left on the sidelines now the fixture congestion dies down.

The team definitely benefited from the selection tonight.

I'm always banging the drum for him and always feel some degree of disappointment when his name isn't in the starting eleven but you can't argue with the results and he's had a lot more gametime recently. I just hope he's not left on the sidelines now the fixture congestion dies down.

I don’t think he should have started tonight, but he should have been on for Sterling after about an hour.

I just hope he's not left on the sidelines now the fixture congestion dies down.

We are going to play a lot of games if we progress in the FA Cup and the CL, Foden will have another 8-10 starts this season,maybe already againt Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.