NFL Football

I thought it was the Bills O Line that lost that game. At the crucial moments they just caved. Also one memorable play when they ran a QB screen and 3 blockers let a linebacker through to tackle Allen for a 2 yard gain when it would have been a big first down if the block was made.
They weren't great in either department but there were a couple of crucial incidents late on when they had 5 linebackers well down the field leaving Watson with three open receivers 20 yards ahead of him. Then right at the end of OT, two of them looked like they were going to smash Watson on a sack and somehow hit each other and let him off the hook.

But also Allen, having somehow got them down the field late on, had an absolute mare for a couple of plays. The Texans defensive work was superb, so I wouldn't blame the Bills offence too much.

They weren't great in either department but there were a couple of crucial incidents late on when they had 5 linebackers well down the field leaving Watson with three open receivers 20 yards ahead of him. Then right at the end of OT, two of them looked like they were going to smash Watson on a sack and somehow hit each other and let him off the hook.

But also Allen, having somehow got them down the field late on, had an absolute mare for a couple of plays. The Texans defensive work was superb, so I wouldn't blame the Bills offence too much.

Yeah I think to be fair everyone earned their share of blame for the loss, the play calling seemed bad as well, I just hope it doesnt all get put on Allen.

I still think if he'd had more than Edelman the Pats would have a chance
as much as i hate the thought of that, i think your correct, never in a very long time have the Pats had so few offensive weapons. If they had two more receivers and a Gronky tightend, like previous teams, no way they go scoreless in the second half.

Don't want to start a new thread so add who you predict to make the superbowl and the winner to your posts.
Ravens vs 49er's
Ravens win, 30-20

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.