Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

I can kinda understand him though. He’s been on fire for both the EDS and country, and yesterday we played a mid table League 2 team, but decided to play a 3rd choice LB ahead of him

pep is paid to make those decisions and he obviously didn't think Braaf deserved a place in the squad. The player is going to have to get used to it or try to convince the manager otherwise.

Just like every other player at the club imo.

The problem isn't thinking it, I guarantee you that most 17 year old footballers also feel like they should've made their debut by now, it's saying it out loud. Anyone could tell you that isn't the right way to go about things.

Also for the record I would've played him yesterday, playing Angelino on the wing is a waste of time.

Except Angelino was quite good, and it wasn't on the wing, it was as a wing-back, which he is... :)

Except Angelino was quite good, and it wasn't on the wing, it was as a wing-back, which he is... :)
You're correct on the positioning, I don't know why I keep saying that. And it's not that he wasn't fine, I'm just personally a little skeptical he's going to be with us beyond a season or two. Rooting for him though!

Just saw the highlights from today’s game on Facebook, good finish for his goal but then he’s also responsible for one of the worst misses of the season in the second half.

The problem isn't thinking it, I guarantee you that most 17 year old footballers also feel like they should've made their debut by now, it's saying it out loud. Anyone could tell you that isn't the right way to go about things.

Also for the record I would've played him yesterday, playing Angelino on the wing is a waste of time.
Chelsea fan.

I really like Braaf, was pleased when reports claimed we had signed him, and disappointed when it turned out that was a punt by a wannabe agent. What you say is spot on however, lad's can't go public with comments like that.

I partly blame the increased exposure the youngsters get these days. Once upon a time we might occasionally have read about them in the programme. These days we get to watch them live on all sorts of platforms, they are interviewed, have followers on social media and get pages in fan forums. All of this is bound to raise a young lad's expectations but, if the individual is not aware enough to be careful about what he says, then he needs reminders and good advice.

One or two more eggs in the pudding from him last night. He works some good openings but then wants to do the stuff FakeRon was renowned for. And his finishing goes from one extreme to the other. He's a great lad to watch, but the end product can be frustrating if not infuriating.

Could be difficult for us to keep if not at least invited to train with the the first team squad. Now that Poveda looks to be on his way this would be a good time to promote him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.