Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully their shithouse fans will pressure them to attack us. If they succumb to it - massacre

I think we shouldn't be arrogant. Hope we beat them 5:0 but we shouldn't underestimate them even if they have injury problems. Part of our problems in the game in December came from disrespecting them and playing too open. We should be patient and play our game even if they score first. For the 2nd leg we might have back Eric and Sergio in better form. It's a cup game, patience is vital.

This is going to be a lot more difficult than most are assuming. We were undone by pace in the league game and I’m sure their plan will be the same to get behind our defence. I’ll be happy with 1-1.

Expecting united to approach this game the same way as they did in the league - i will be very surprised if they decide not too

That said, regardless of injuries Pep needs to start looking at how to nullify this type of game plan against how we play because it is our Achilles heel at the moment

Expecting united to approach this game the same way as they did in the league - i will be very surprised if they decide not too

That said, regardless of injuries Pep needs to start looking at how to nullify this type of game plan against how we play because it is our Achilles heel at the moment

I think he already has by playing 3 at the back. Makes us more compact. Surprised it took so long after the Laporte injury.

The game at The Etihad in December Kyle Walker got us out of trouble on numerous occasions with his pace when we got hit on the counter attack, I think its vital he starts Tuesday night.
Yeah. I agree. I have Walker in both lineups. I don't see a way he doesn't start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.