Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

they used our staff login details following some of our former staff joining them.

Not exactly them having a load of nerds behind a pc hacking everyone lol
It's a criminal offence simply to gain unauthorised access to a computer system. It's a more serious offence if you use that data to your advantage and the disadvantage of the data owner.

It's a criminal offence simply to gain unauthorised access to a computer system. It's a more serious offence if you use that data to your advantage and the disadvantage of the data owner.
Which is what everybody suspects has happened. FA will wait until the end of the season and then deduct them the number of points they win the league by less one. Personally if found guilty I think they should be relegated and fined an enormous amount of money

Which is what everybody suspects has happened. FA will wait until the end of the season and then deduct them the number of points they win the league by less one. Personally if found guilty I think they should be relegated and fined an enormous amount of money
I do too. It is worse than what Swindle Town did and how many divisions were they put down? Two, was it?

Yes i am aware of that, and nor have i said it wasn't illegal. Just saying there is a difference to hacking mass clubs to what Liverpool have done to us.

Unless it's the rags with the tried and trusted raggy way.

I think the outcome of all this will be a 'didn't act within the spirit of the game' and a warning/suspended points deduction depending on future conduct.

Just hope we have something else on the fuckers so we can watch the FA squirm.

I should imagine the warning will come with less vigour than a ref 'warns' a goalie for timewasting. Dippers just have to make sure they don't 'pick the ball up' like Eddie and then we might see the finger being wagged at the scummers!

I should imagine the warning will come with less vigour than a ref 'warns' a goalie for timewasting. Dippers just have to make sure they don't 'pick the ball up' like Eddie and then we might see the finger being wagged at the scummers!
We'll get more of a bollocking for not reporting it in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.