Britain's most prolific ever rapist revealed

Life with no parole - simples - hopefully he finds a way to save the prison service and tax payer for his upkeep as well shortly

Honestly, you get tons of these creepy cunts hanging around nightclubs trying to prey on people, generally women though who generally have their defences up a bit more. Sickening. THe scary part is that he essentially caught himself in the end by recording it all, without that arrogance, who knows whether he'd ever have even been convicted, certainly not of the amount that he has got done for (which by the sounds of things is still only a fraction of what he's committed).

Date rape is fucking scary, they really can't come down hard enough on it imo. So hard to prosecute though

Given how much he got away with, you do wonder how many others are getting away with shit like this.

You see dodgy fuckers hanging around nightclubs all the time, offering people lifts.

It happened with me years ago, only had a fiver left so asked someone to give me a lift home who was dodgily waiting in his car outside a nightclub.

He seemed a pretty charming guy until he asked me to suck him off on Oldham Road. I politely declined but it was pretty awkward because it was still a 10 minute drive to my house. What do you talk about after that?

In a situation like that I usually find talking about the weather breaks the ice

Given how much he got away with, you do wonder how many others are getting away with shit like this.

You see dodgy fuckers hanging around nightclubs all the time, offering people lifts.

It happened with me years ago, only had a fiver left so asked someone to give me a lift home who was dodgily waiting in his car outside a nightclub.

He seemed a pretty charming guy until he asked me to suck him off on Oldham Road. I politely declined but it was pretty awkward because it was still a 10 minute drive to my house. What do you talk about after that?
where is all the blood coming from?

What a truly horrific crime. How did he get away with it for so long?!

Him sucking you off instead?

No idea......go on ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.