Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones, Walker and Mendy are about as quick as we can muster at the moment.
In the lineup neither Walker nor Mendy were part of the defense.

But I suppose we can expect then to join the backline often. Personally, I'd go with Walker, Stones, Garcia in the back 3. If speed was a serious concerns.

But no qualms though. That's a solid squad too.

Jesus for me at the minute mate, don't like Sergio's attitude at the minute playing like a 70 year old bloke. I know he scored against Vale but he was poor throughout the game.
Since Aguero has been with us anytime he has had a few weeks out through injury he always needs a run of games to get back up to 100%. Few more games under his belt he'll be back doing what he does best. If he does start tomorrow youd bank on him putting a couple past De Gea.

I get Aguero did look rusty on Saturday and is coming back from injury but if there was one player I’d have against the rags its him he loves scoring against them should be interesting to see what pep decides tomorrow.

If slab head is injured I'm not sure Jones is a shoe in, more likely Tuanzebi will come in who's a strong young athletic academy lad who played well last time out for them.
We should have too much for them if we play to our standard and they theirs, but that's not how it panned out in the League game is it. God I hate Derbys.

I get Aguero did look rusty on Saturday and is coming back from injury but if there was one player I’d have against the rags its him he loves scoring against them should be interesting to see what pep decides tomorrow.
Surely Gabriel and Raheem were rested with the United game specifically in mind. Both should start with Sergio on the bench as insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.