January signing

Bang average. Could be a gundogan replacement, as he frees up a foreign spot

I would rather give Doyle a run and keep Gundo. Winks is not a DM, but would never get in to our team as an attacking option as he is not in the same league as KDB / Bernado. So I don't see the point other than he is English but is he really that much better than Foden or Doyle.

I would rather give Doyle a run and keep Gundo. Winks is not a DM, but would never get in to our team as an attacking option as he is not in the same league as KDB / Bernado. So I don't see the point other than he is English but is he really that much better than Foden or Doyle.

If we were going to sign winks then it would indicate we could be planning for poch

If we were going to sign winks then it would indicate we could be planning for poch

I very much doubt we would tell Pep he is having a player as we think the next manager would want him. If we sign anyone it will be because Pep wants him.

I also doubt we will get Poch - he will join another club or agree to join another club before the summer. Whoever has a bad second half of the season will line him up. We will be talking to Pep about an extension.

Reactions: CC1
Watching Milan-Sampdoria atm and I think we should try to get Rafael Leao from Milan. He's he only one doing bits and creating stuff.

I feel like he doesn't suit their system and Milan are shit in general, which means we can get him cheap. He's got extreme raw talent and athletism, I think Pep can make him great.

Watching Milan-Sampdoria atm and I think we should try to get Rafael Leao from Milan. He's he only one doing bits and creating stuff.

I feel like he doesn't suit their system and Milan are shit in general, which means we can get him cheap. He's got extreme raw talent and athletism, I think Pep can make him great.
We were heavily linked to him earlier, and they just signed Zlatan as well as having Piatek

We were heavily linked to him earlier, and they just signed Zlatan as well as having Piatek
We certainly were linked to him when he would cost us peanuts, do you think as i am sure you have seen more of him lately than me, that he has improved enough for us to cough up £ 50 million? buying from the Italian`s is a costly thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.