Energy and Pace

Defending is not unrelated to athleticism though. We press better with Foden and Jesus and Bernie than with Kun, Dave and Gundy. We are missing also Laporte's physical attributes. We have fielded at times the shortest CBs in the league, one of them 34 y.o. Angelino is unimpressive regarding strength and pace too.
But the 34 year old you refer to has not been the problem so why mention it ;-)

Klopp's football is straight out of the miracle on ice playbook - forge a team spirit with higher fitness can overcome even the most talented teams around, only it's kick and rush plus 3 flair players up top.

But the 34 year old you refer to has not been the problem so why mention it ;-)

Dinho is a fantastic servant to the club but a proper CB he ain't. It's not like we can't improve on him in that position.

Dinho is a fantastic servant to the club but a proper CB he ain't. It's not like we can't improve on him in that position.
Sweet child of mine, as I've stated before on here I want Dino back in Midfield yep there maybe better centre halves ( not that he's had a shitter since being asked to play there ) pace has not been the problem.

Foden Bernardo Mahrez and de Bruyne all have fantastic work ethic and engines with some pace.

Sané Sterling and Walker have genuine pace.

But that’s about it. I do think we need more pace around the squad.
You forgot Gabby, who's work ethic is 2nd to none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.