FA Cup R4 - Fulham (H) - Sun 26/01 - 1:00pm

I see the unbiased bbc have gone with Liverpools draw as a main headline, where as the current holders don't get a look in.
Seen that, why do they put it as the headline when the Dippers don’t give two fucks about the Cup.

This morning, out of the first nine stories there were six about the Dippers, one about a ladies match and two generic ones about the Cup. When clicking on the latter two it lead straight to what the Dippers did and showed their photos and what they had done before mentioning any other team. They really are a disgrace.

I used to put the odd post on the BBC site but they take down any comment that has “Dipper” in it. Last night there was a comment from one of their vile fuckers that called us “Shitteh” and it was allowed on for a good while with a few thumbs up. I posted the BBC were a disgrace and how could this be allowed and compared the two words, they soon removed my post and the Dipper one but if I hadn’t complained I suspect it would have remained.

Seen that, why do they put it as the headline when the Dippers don’t give two fucks about the Cup.

This morning, out of the first nine stories there were six about the Dippers, one about a ladies match and two generic ones about the Cup. When clicking on the latter two it lead straight to what the Dippers did and showed their photos and what they had done before mentioning any other team. They really are a disgrace.

I used to put the odd post on the BBC site but they take down any comment that has “Dipper” in it. Last night there was a comment from one of their vile fuckers that called us “Shitteh” and it was allowed on for a good while with a few thumbs up. I posted the BBC were a disgrace and how could this be allowed and compared the two words, they soon removed my post and the Dipper one but if I hadn’t complained I suspect it would have remained.
There’s another one up there now.
209. Looks like they are trying to give it to Man Shity

As usual the comments page is full of Scousers going on about City, 6x’s, world club champions, top of the league, etc.

Is there a support that’s more insufferable in World Football?

Unfortunately we all knew Liverpool fans would be like this when Liverpool started winning trophies again.

As for BBC Football, it’s all about click bait now. They are no different to the tabloids.

62-C4-C4-E8-E844-46-F4-B620-0-F15832624-E9.png

Probably hundreds of them monitoring and immediately reporting anything that offends them, getting it removed quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.