Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Yes i am aware of that, and nor have i said it wasn't illegal. Just saying there is a difference to hacking mass clubs to what Liverpool have done to us.

Don't think it matters. If you get robbed, does it matter if they came in through an open window or forced the door? No, you're bothered about what was taken.

Don't think it matters. If you get robbed, does it matter if they came in through an open window or forced the door? No, you're bothered about what was taken.

Called making a point, when someone's suggesting they've done it to other clubs, when in fact they just knew someone's log in details as they used to work with them.

Massive difference

i feel this is the joker card manchester city have needed in our pack ??

manchester city should have gone for the jugular and took liverpool for everything they have and asked the premier league for relegation and they should have got it as well, breaking the rules and doing dirty work in hacking another clubs records is a major crime and police should have been called in ?? but for some reason manchester city settled out of court i wonder why

having something on them a major player in football's governing bodies we can not pull out the joker card, this could go a long way to hiding the FFP crap uefa think they have on us, also we know the score and know whats been going on and now dare you take anymore piss out of manchester city and the joker card will be out

since this come out that big dark cloud has passed over and clear sky's ahead, you get the feeling city are now calling the shots and a couple of big sponsorship and a sale of shares and a club record turnover and come the summer a big money transfer spending will happen and uefa and nobody else can do fuck all about it

i feel this is the joker card manchester city have needed in our pack ??

manchester city should have gone for the jugular and took liverpool for everything they have and asked the premier league for relegation and they should have got it as well, breaking the rules and doing dirty work in hacking another clubs records is a major crime and police should have been called in ?? but for some reason manchester city settled out of court i wonder why

having something on them a major player in football's governing bodies we can not pull out the joker card, this could go a long way to hiding the FFP crap uefa think they have on us, also we know the score and know whats been going on and now dare you take anymore piss out of manchester city and the joker card will be out

since this come out that big dark cloud has passed over and clear sky's ahead, you get the feeling city are now calling the shots and a couple of big sponsorship and a sale of shares and a club record turnover and come the summer a big money transfer spending will happen and uefa and nobody else can do fuck all about it
Maybe because our chairman is a softy! I think he's take on the chin attitude is starting to cost us a lot more than we actually believe.

Maybe because our chairman is a softy! I think he's take on the chin attitude is starting to cost us a lot more than we actually believe.

He's not soft ****.

Did you see his post season interview?

Nothing else will happen, we took the hush money, should've been tougher but we weren't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.