F.A Cup Games 4/5/6 January

Everytime I see Patrick Bamford play I want to punch him repeatedly ... he’s a diving , lazy greedy scumbag..... horrible player

with or without VAR - refs incompetence is called out on basically every match, either they’re all useless and corrupt or the speed of the game is too much and it’s an impossible job.
He missed the kick out from that french twat then VAR looks at it and decides no action yeah dead on,he’s incompetent as well as corrupt absolute shithouse of a ref ..

Taylor under instruction to get the PL team into the next round.

Thought the same myself after the onslaught first half from Leeds. Arsenal were all over the show and should have had at least Xhaka and Guendouzi on yellows.

The commentators have questioned the refs decisions all game saying they make no sense.. at the end then..

Townsend: "Much to the refs credit hes let the game go for both sides".

Its almost laughable how obvious it is

The Leeds fans must be raging with the performance of the officials, it’s been appalling, Xhaka should’ve been red carded ages ago, and the rest of the Arse have chucked themselves on the floor time and time again, shocking.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.