Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I think our owners are either very naive or very clever, we obviously didn’t expect the dippers to come as good as they have or for them to have so much help from Pigmol & PL. Personally I think we fücked up not slapping them good and proper.

CTID

Nothing else will happen, we took the hush money, should've been tougher but we weren't.

it looks like we did ? but i just get this feeling that we are holding court now and it may open many doors that was once closed to manchester city

I think our owners are either very naive or very clever, we obviously didn’t expect the dippers to come as good as they have or for them to have so much help from Pigmol & PL. Personally I think we fücked up not slapping them good and proper.

CTID

it could be the best move we made to settle out of court and keep it behind closed doors ?? i feel if you can not beat them then get something on them to level the playing field, don't get me wrong here the crime is a big one here and anybody else police action would have been taking place, but holding all the cards when things look so against you is a powerful tool to have in your locker, we have something on one of europe's biggest clubs and uefa now have to play ball because how bad would it look if they had to kick out liverpool from all competitions

not for one minute do i believe we just settle out of court and walked away and settled on a small compensation from liverpool ?? the politics behind this is big and a major crime was taken against another football club, to a point that liverpool could have been relegated to a lower league and loss of all major income, and with a club in debt like liverpool the damage would have been great

now champions league night when the teams walk out our captain should be holding the joker card high so we can claim the advantage that the so called elite (liverpool) have when playing in europe

They have taken staff from other clubs so it's likely it's not just us that they hacked

They gained access to our system using a current employee's log in details, something they knew because the people involved knew the details as they also worked for the club before joining Liverpool.

They didn't work for any other club mentioned. Honestly.

They gained access to our system using a current employee's log in details, something they knew because the people involved knew the details as they also worked for the club before joining Liverpool.

They didn't work for any other club mentioned. Honestly.
In all honesty it sounds like the club have been lax with their cyber security, although that doesn't excuse what the Dipper's did.

Where I work I have 17 different passwords and access codes. I can remember the regularly used ones, but some of them I have to write down (in code) in a notebook which is locked away, and only I have the key.

The majority of the passwords have to be changed every 3 months, and some of them are randomly generated cvc-cvc-cvc type passwords. On one of the systems, I have administrator rights and control the logons. If someone is away for a long period of time or they leave I either suspend the account or lock it out and archive it.

I seriously hope the club have had a wake up call and got their act together.

it could be the best move we made to settle out of court and keep it behind closed doors ?? i feel if you can not beat them then get something on them to level the playing field, don't get me wrong here the crime is a big one here and anybody else police action would have been taking place, but holding all the cards when things look so against you is a powerful tool to have in your locker, we have something on one of europe's biggest clubs and uefa now have to play ball because how bad would it look if they had to kick out liverpool from all competitions

not for one minute do i believe we just settle out of court and walked away and settled on a small compensation from liverpool ?? the politics behind this is big and a major crime was taken against another football club, to a point that liverpool could have been relegated to a lower league and loss of all major income, and with a club in debt like liverpool the damage would have been great

now champions league night when the teams walk out our captain should be holding the joker card high so we can claim the advantage that the so called elite (liverpool) have when playing in europe
Realpolitik.

In all honesty it sounds like the club have been lax with their cyber security, although that doesn't excuse what the Dipper's did.

Where I work I have 17 different passwords and access codes. I can remember the regularly used ones, but some of them I have to write down (in code) in a notebook which is locked away, and only I have the key.

The majority of the passwords have to be changed every 3 months, and some of them are randomly generated cvc-cvc-cvc type passwords. On one of the systems, I have administrator rights and control the logons. If someone is away for a long period of time or they leave I either suspend the account or lock it out and archive it.

I seriously hope the club have had a wake up call and got their act together.

Scroll down on this link, my man, and you may read something of interest:

https://footballisfixed.blogspot.com/2019/09/manchester-city-leaks_24.html?m=1

Scroll down on this link, my man, and you may read something of interest:

https://footballisfixed.blogspot.com/2019/09/manchester-city-leaks_24.html?m=1
Yeah, I've read that before and on face value, it is pretty alarming. I have to question the motives of the website, and consider that they also have an agenda, but I'm pretty sure there is an element of truth in it. The people with the redacted names will certainly be able to identify themselves from that text. I certainly hope the website owners are taking relevant steps to protect themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.