Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just turn up and dont wimp out like the recent derby game.
2-1 City

Ederson

Walker. Stones. Eric/Otta

Fernandinho

Bernardo. KDB. Zin / Mendy

Raheem. Kun. Foden

Pace at the back to counteract their forwards. Ability to go from 3 - 5 at the back using Zin/Mendy and Walker as wing backs. Fernandinho doing what he does best.
Can’t decide between García youth and speed or Otta experience. Can’t decide over Zincenko reliability ? (Is that the right word or Mendys occasional flair.

I'll just leave this here for now.....

Just had a look. More like a few thousand tickets unsold in the 3rd tiers. £35.

They've been filling the stadium by giving away thousands of tickets this season. See press release from Man Utd below:

lCsfyJ3.png

Here we go with the tactical fouling before a derby in case the officials are listening

I’ve said it before, never in my life have I had one meeting with my players about tactical fouls!” Pep Guardiola discusses allegations that his players commit tactical fouls.

Pep Guardiola on ever managing @ManUtd: “After training City I won't train United. It is like I would never train Madrid. Definitely not. I'd be in the Maldives if I don't have any offers! Maybe not the Maldives because it doesn't have any golf courses."

That one was simon stone

ericgm3 on Mason Greenwood: “I’ve played against Mason. He’s a player that doesn’t even need a chance to score. He’s good with left foot and right foot so he’s a player to look out for.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on the rise of #ManCity: “When the owners came in you knew they were going to go for it. We are still in our own heads one of the biggest clubs in the world but we know that’s going to take time. They deserve to be where they are." [via @sistoney67]

Here we go with the tactical fouling before a derby in case the officials are listening

I’ve said it before, never in my life have I had one meeting with my players about tactical fouls!” Pep Guardiola discusses allegations that his players commit tactical fouls.

Pep Guardiola on ever managing @ManUtd: “After training City I won't train United. It is like I would never train Madrid. Definitely not. I'd be in the Maldives if I don't have any offers! Maybe not the Maldives because it doesn't have any golf courses."

That one was simon stone

ericgm3 on Mason Greenwood: “I’ve played against Mason. He’s a player that doesn’t even need a chance to score. He’s good with left foot and right foot so he’s a player to look out for.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on the rise of #ManCity: “When the owners came in you knew they were going to go for it. We are still in our own heads one of the biggest clubs in the world but we know that’s going to take time. They deserve to be where they are." [via @sistoney67]

Most papers have got something on their back page about Solksjaer's comments about fouling but one leads with it.
_110414994_star.jpg

The problem with them lot is, they really still believe there the biggest and best in the world. There fans are so up there own arses its unreal. They got let off the hook last time round. I want an aggregate score that tells the story of how far apart we really are. P. S l hope there's more than tactical fouls going on. I want to see ones that are waste high karate style. F#@k VAR just go all out for them boys. Come on city.

Most papers have got something on their back page about Solksjaer's comments about fouling but one leads with it.
_110414994_star.jpg

Am I correct that this whole thing can be traced back to Gary Neville on sky coming up with his pet “theory” about Fernandinho once in comms, and its just snowballed as other red pundits and red journalists have repeated it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.