F.A Cup Games 4/5/6 January

So why won’t Bielsa, Leeds players etc call out this ‘obvious’ corruption ?

The 2006 Italian scandal was discovered by accident whilst the police were tapping phones of known organised crime associates.

It'll happen one day here. You may note that quite recently one PL club was caught stealing data from another, some clubs will do anything to gain a competitive advantage.

When refs start out as kids then obviously they are football fans and that doesn’t go away when you get older so surely if your reffing a game that day has your team that you supported in it then surely even though your head is thinking I need to be impartial but your heart tells you something else . Us old timers will testify that most kids used to like either united or Liverpool and that would include young aspiring refs . Even in stockley park them all must support a team . When I think that way refs cheating teams doesn’t sound so absurd

When refs start out as kids then obviously they are football fans and that doesn’t go away when you get older so surely if your reffing a game that day has your team that you supported in it then surely even though your head is thinking I need to be impartial but your heart tells you something else . Us old timers will testify that most kids used to like either united or Liverpool and that would include young aspiring refs . Even in stockley park them all must support a team . When I think that way refs cheating teams doesn’t sound so absurd
Yes it's a nonsense that none of the oficials support clubs in the prem,that is a big red flag that they all clain that they don't

name a referee that consistently gets every decision correct ?
They are trained at their job,they only make mistakes in favour of certain teams it seems,tonites game the same arses player makes 4 tackles all well worthy of a yellow,nothing, leeds players booked for nothing,you look stupid making endless excuses for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.