F.A Cup Games 4/5/6 January

They are trained at their job,they only make mistakes in favour of certain teams it seems,tonites game the same arses player makes 4 tackles all well worthy of a yellow,nothing, leeds players booked for nothing,you look stupid making endless excuses for them

I think it’s stupid that every time a ref gives a few poor decisions (like they do in every match) then it equally equates to corruption.

Will put my hands up with actual proof - but we all know that there will be f*ck all proof that the ref tonight was behind some conspiracy to get arsenal through because it’s just plain conjecture - the Leeds owners, managers, fans, players would all seriously dig deep and investigate , call it out etc. Instead it’s the same few on here calling corruption on pretty much a weekly basis now.

B. Poor ref performance , but we see this on pretty much every game which tells me - it’s the nature of the game the refs are working in that they can not cope - hence the need for technological help - not denying even VAR is struggling with so many grey areas in the game.
I just feel every single match now whether VAR is involved or not, refs are useless, I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt because it seems a poison chalice with the speed of the game and the hundreds of interpretations for so many incidences. I get why some see it different.

It just seems a bit lazy and easy to point at a few bad decisions by a ref and cry corruption every time.

So if the nature of the game is too fast for refs to ref well at their job, and VAR makes it worse if anything (see the Lacazette kick that was VAR checked today), then how else can technology help a referee?

With the introduction of VAR, linesman are redundant, yet still are there to further confuse things.

That game tonight went beyond a poor refereeing display.

Taylor and Oliver consistently favour one team in any given match. Watch any game, and you'll see certain decisions that will always swing in favour of a particular team.

Tonight you saw it with Arsenal. Xhaka, one of the favourites to be carded at the start of the game. Consistently fouled, with blatant pullbacks and took out one or two players that for the majority of other players would be a yellow. He escaped a card.

Dallas came on as a 60th min sub, made his first (and as far as I can remember pullback) and was instantly booked for it.

Often the "lazy" and "easiest" decision is the correct one. And its after far more than a few decisions, its 90+ minutes of choosing when to use the rules and when to let them go, depending on the team/player/minute of the game.

I think it’s stupid that every time a ref gives a few poor decisions (like they do in every match) then it equally equates to corruption.

Will put my hands up with actual proof - but we all know that there will be f*ck all proof that the ref tonight was behind some conspiracy to get arsenal through because it’s just plain conjecture - the Leeds owners, managers, fans, players would all seriously dig deep and investigate , call it out etc. Instead it’s the same few on here calling corruption on pretty much a weekly basis now.

well if you don’t like what they say ......

If there’s no corruption the standards of the refs is at an all time low ! And nothing is done about it ! It can’t continue without it being questioned, and city have been in the end of decisions that stink to high heaven ....

Taylor tonight was arrogant, inept and not fit to run a professional game ! Or he was under orders!

And the same few denying it.

The Rag tonight was on a different level, even the commentator said Xhaka should’ve seen red on several occasions, and also said the Arse players conned the ref several times, and when they used VAR to show how bad they’d been they still didn’t have any action against them. Just imagine that your own team had been on the end of that display tonight, would you still be so dismissive about it? I’m livid about it and I’m a Blue.
Pigmol, FA and PL are absolutely taking the piss, it’s scandalous and I fear somebody will get an absolute kicking sooner or later, tempers are running high and VAR & Pigmol don’t need fixing, they need investigating.

CTID

well if you don’t like what they say ......

If there’s no corruption the standards of the refs is at an all time low ! And nothing is done about it ! It can’t continue without it being questioned, and city have been in the end of decisions that stink to high heaven ....

Taylor tonight was arrogant, inept and not fit to run a professional game ! Or he was under orders!

Just being his normal self and carrying out orders as per ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.