Britain's most prolific ever rapist revealed

GHB is one of the fastest metabolized recreational drugs going. Its parent metabolite is gone from the blood within 4-8 hrs. The other big issue with it is that it's not part of a lot of routine tox tests. So unless you are looking for it or you send it for a more expensive analysis you will miss it. The other big issue with it is that people naturally produce GHB so trying to differentiate between natrual GHB or low levels/trace spiking and exogenous drug is a pain in the arse.

In relation to post mortem testing, if a body has been in a canal, you will struggle to get a reliable blood sample. This is true of any post mortem sampling but if your are relying on a cadaver that has been submerged in water, with bacteria, rodents and severe corpse decomposition. You will really struggle. You may possibly (if your lucky) get urine if the person has not emptied the bladder.
Christ, what do you do for a living?

My Mrs said "how can they not know they've been raped. If they're straight surely theyll have a sore arse"
Not being funny but it’s a fact that penis size amongst the Asian race is generally smaller than other races so he may have a very small todger.

Regards Hammo Ying Ping.

GBH leaves the system pretty quickly, 12 hours is the limit. After 40mins when it takes effect the liver starts a breakdown of the compound into other chemicals eventually exiting as co2 and h2o.

After 2 hours it is untraceable in blood, urine is the max limit of 12 hours with only about 5% of it exiting via the urinary system.

I have no idea the process for post mortems but i think it unlikely they rushed the canal bodies to a lab and tested them right away. It is probable the drug was long gone by the time toxicology tests were made.

It is detectable in hair for up to a month after however.

If you search for glycolate that is a marker for ghb and is detectable for up to 20 hours however this is a very new method and i doubt many police forces look for it yet. This was tested only in 2017 and i assume needs a lot of testing to be considered a legaly usable method.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.analchem.7b01567

Edit: Just saw Mario's post, what he said :-)

Last edited:
Should be castrated after 40 years in jail, and put on a plane back to Indonesia, the dirty horrid ****.
We really need to do more vetting on these foreign students coming to Manchester , I'm hoping this is a lesson learnt.

Should be castrated after 40 years in jail, and put on a plane back to Indonesia, the dirty horrid ****.
We really need to do more vetting on these foreign students coming to Manchester , I'm hoping this is a lesson learnt.
The twat had a PHD and was a model student.
Also a member of a church group.
What he did after dark was another matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.