Parking at the Etihad

Can you park at the Stadium on non match days for a Stadium tour / visit the club shop?

Also is it Pay and Display?

I normally travel by train, so this is a first for me by car.

Can you park at the Stadium on non match days for a Stadium tour / visit the club shop?

yes its free on non match days

Anyone know if there's a way of guaranteeing you get in Blue Car Park G (The first one on the right as you come in, before the crossing)? Is it season ticket?
I think Blue H is the one it can take you anything from 40-90 mins to get out of.

Anyone know if there's a way of guaranteeing you get in Blue Car Park G (The first one on the right as you come in, before the crossing)? Is it season ticket?
I think Blue H is the one it can take you anything from 40-90 mins to get out of.
I think that one is season ticket only. Was when we used to park there a few seasons ago anyway.

You have to park, free of charge on the Blue Car Park and walk across the bridge, unless you have a disabled parking badge. So don't go when bucketing down or you get a soaking.

It's for 'security reasons' you cannot any longer drive in and park next to the shop. Keeps the stadium safe I suppose ... unless there are any terrorists clever enough to get a disabled badge of course.

You have to park, free of charge on the Blue Car Park and walk across the bridge, unless you have a disabled parking badge. So don't go when bucketing down or you get a soaking.

It's for 'security reasons' you cannot any longer drive in and park next to the shop. Keeps the stadium safe I suppose ... unless there are any terrorists clever enough to get a disabled badge of course.
Last time I did it I got picked up by a nice chap in one of them golf buggy type things

Thanks MCFCTrick. I know where that is, so that's great and much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.