Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crucial thing for me is to not lose the ball in dangerous zones and avoid a red card. Even Wigan could beat us when Delph was red carded. Stay with 11 and we have every chance to beat them, if not at their ground then at home.

Edit: and be clinical, we will create chances for sure.

Can we please just go for this, its a derby and a possible cup final,not a stroll in the park and I dont think its gonna be easy, are they unbeaten at home this season??? Good side out pls and handsome win in revenge for the other week. Just take our chances and watch out for that long ball.....and that diving sod......and the ref....and var.....FFS JUST WIN!!!!

Can we please just go for this, its a derby and a possible cup final,not a stroll in the park and I dont think its gonna be easy, are they unbeaten at home this season??? Good side out pls and handsome win in revenge for the other week. Just take our chances and watch out for that long ball.....and that diving sod......and the ref....and var.....FFS JUST WIN!!!!

Palace have won at Old Trafford this year

Palace have won at Old Trafford this year
Thank god, I couldnt remember and didnt want any shit stat putting doubt in our players minds. Btw, how many seconds into the game before the commentator/pundit mentions our last league cup semi v rags!!! despite us going for a third straight win in it.

Thank god, I couldnt remember and didnt want any shit stat putting doubt in our players minds. Btw, how many seconds into the game before the commentator/pundit mentions our last league cup semi v rags!!! despite us going for a third straight win in it.
Im going for all of 50 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.