Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm, we know United are fast up top. Lets play our slowest defender...

On a positive note they killed us in the first 25 minutes at home as there were wide open spaces for their front three to run into, i suspect we will be playing deeper today and have bodies packing the midfield, Im not sure about playing with no Jesus or Aguero but in Pep we trust.

Was hoping no bravo, but thought it was gonna happen. I was hoping his extended run would mean he was happy to play ederson in the cup. Obviously not!

No natural striker is a strange one, sterling has a poor record vs the rags.. lets hope he puts that right tonight.

Confident for tonight. Daniel James for me is their dangerman with his pace. Come on blue boys and best manager ever. Get a good result at their place.

Last time Sterling played up front against these we had a chance to win the league at our place and he missed a hatful of chances. Can't afford to do the same tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.