Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just start well and get at them from the off.
No going 2 down and then suddenly waking up when it's all too late.

ENszJjKWoAA7qJX.jpg

Christ on a bike! COME ON YOU BLUES.

Interesting line up, OGS will have no idea what to make of it!

Looks to me like Pep is putting the emphasis on us blocking off the counter and inviting the rags to come out and attack us.

Sterling's form this season has been immense but he's yet to score against United. Perfect time for him to change that.

I'm predicting a 2-1 City win.

there are some real fannies on here,if utd put that team out in any prem game you would expect them not to win,we have quality all over the pitch,they wont be able to handle us
I think some are worried about a lack of pace. You're right, it shouldn't be a problem, especially keeping the ball but it's all about approach; if we go at them and leave the defence exposed to counter attacks it'll be the same story as at our place. I doubt Pep will fall for that again.

Just listening to the build up on 5Live. Currently ranting on about Rag's transfer policy and about who they should buy. Apparently, they aren't a club that goes for marque signing's - Well, apart from Pogbad, Fred, Piano Man, McGuire, oh and also Lilly Savage saying Maddison will be perfect for them at £80M.

PMSL!!!!!

£160M in 2 windows on 2 players is the 'new' Nited way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.