Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (07/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me Micah, can't believe he just said that third could have been a foul. He must be getting paid well by SKY

Bless him, protecting his contract and the chance of working for Sky again, basically slagged the Utd back four on the first two goals so probably thought he'd rain it in a bit, the bastards at Sky never asked Mike Summerbee back did they?

Sterling has never been a natural finisher, I think he's been having freakish form and now reverting to normal. Over thinking and his decision making turns to cabbage again.

I get the feeling he's the player who frustrates pep the most. Gets himself into such good positions but messes it up 8/10 times.

He isn't a striker and that is the problem, he never plays well as the front man, a lot of his goals come from his ability to ghost in from the wing and yes a lot are tap ins but it is his world class movement that creates them.

Well, that went better than expected and we are 3 up with 3 on the break goals. Solid in midfield and at the back but good grief, we have been impotent down the left hand side with the Mendy/Raz link up not really working.
I'm annoyed with Raz, he has missed a couple of sitters and has lost the ball every time it has been near him. We were 2 up at home to that shower of pap and he missed a couple of sitters and we ended up losing...if they come back to 3-2 or something here I'll be livid.
Haven't even been great, they have been awful at the back.
we are supremely effective down our right and downright mediocre down our left hand side.
Should be 4/5 up....changed days.
Fucking hell, glass half empty or what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.