Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (07/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They clearly singled him out for the press but stupidly forgot the space it gives us when the play is switched and they have overloaded on one side..

If you're going to commit 3 players to press 1...if you don't win the ball back then you are fucked because there's a 2 man shortfall somewhere.

Martin Tyler should switch his phone off!! I think he gets personal bad news texted to him just before we score, I mean, where are the orgasmic screams he is renowned for when any utd player even shoots(not very often I know). Seriously though, a great first half, even with one or two not exactly firing,and the ref givin them every chance, we are still schooling em, more of the same second half please.

Would like to see Kun or Gabby in 15 mins for Raz, Foden for Mahrez or Gundogan.
I hope we push on and put those rag cnuts to the sword.

The only change these clueless rag fuckers have got is to install the grand final rugby posts and go for a converted try..

They might just grab a draw..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.