#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How he managed to stay on the pitch for 90 mins is beyond me. If that was Sane putting in that level of performance, we wouldn’t see him for 3 months.
Well said. He’s Pep’s pet. Truly awful display from Raz tonight. Should’ve had a hat trick in the first half. Think he needs to go to specsavers.

Not doing himself any favours (especially if he wants a pay rise). I am still hoping that he bags the winner to get us to Wembley.

Well said. He’s Pep’s pet. Truly awful display from Raz tonight. Should’ve had a hat trick in the first half. Think he needs to go to specsavers.

His 1st half misses were bad enough but that when he went through in the 2nd half and from 3 yards out, knocked it back to the edge of the area was the final fucking straw. How he didn’t get subbed after that I have no idea.

Did he ever played good against United or Liverpool ?

I think just mentioning those 2 sides would mask the fact that for the majority of this season he has been awful. Goals and a media love-in have masked what has been his worst performance levels for 2 years.

This is the kind of bullshit comment you expect to hear from a scouse cab driver at 2am in the morning, and you feel like telling him he's a clueless twat who needs to watch a compilation of Sterlings goals to jog his obviously shit memory, but it's late and you're tired so you just let it go.

We're 3-0 up at halftime in a derby and all you can do is woman about how shit at finishing our top scorer is.
Not really bitching it's just my opinion. His goal output has obviously improved a lot but I would say it's largely down to his pace combined with his clever movement, a system that creates the most chances in Europe and world class players like De Bruyne who can put it on a plate. I haven't slagged him off like some are doing, I've just observed what I think is still a flaw in his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.